Precautionary Measures Against the
1. In view of the recent surge in number of confirmed COVID-19 cases worldwide, it is important that all persons issued with Stay-Home-Notice comply strictly with its requirements, in order to limit the risk from potential imported cases and to safeguard our community.
2. Mandatory temperature checks for all clients and staff is implemented at Ozworks Therapy. Anyone with a temperature of more then 37.5 degrees will be asked to leave and seek medical assistance.
3. All visitors are to complete a short travel and health declaration form before entering the centre.
4. Under MOH guidelines, with effect from 20 March 2020 11.59pm, clients who have returned to Singapore from anywhere in the world will not be allowed entry into Ozworks Therapy within 14 days of their arrival.
5. Ozworks Therapy is also following the MSF/MOE implementation of additional precautionary measures. As some have travelled overseas during the March school holidays, we are implementing a 14-day Leave of Absence (LOA) with effect from 20 March 2020 for all centre staff and children returning from overseas travel (regardless of country or mode of entry) on or after 14 March 2020. This measure would better ensure our centre continue to be a safe environment for our children and staff.
6. If you are unwell, have a cough or are showing other flu symptoms (fever, sore throat, or runny nose), please seek medical attention. Please note that anyone showing symptoms of the virus will not be permitted entry into Ozworks Therapy.